HP 3001 – D-CLASS MONO AMPLIFIER 1x3600W
- In order to deliver such extraordinarily high power, the power supply stage features 5 toroidal transformers, 10 – 2200 uF 105° Low ESR primary capacitors for a total of 22000uF, 10 – 130A TO247 Mosfets and 8 – 1000uF secondary capacitors capable of 160V.
- The D-Class output stage features 8 – 240A/300V impulsive current Mosfets: robust power and thermal dissipation without compromise.
- Inputs and outputs to cascade-connect a second amplifi er, for high power SPL levels.
- By-passable Lo-Pass fi lter, providing full system design fl exibility with external processors.
- Subsonic fi lter (24 dB – 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
- Continuously adjustable Phase control (0 to 180°); it increases bass alignment of woofer with sub.
- Included Remote Volume Control (HRC); allows the user to adjust subwoofer level from dashboard.