10 Inch SUBWOOFER 250mm 4 Ohm
- V-cone® technology with water-repellent paper membrane, for reduced moving assembly mass and increased sensitivity.
- Wide-wave spider profile, for high mechanical resistance against impulsive stresses; its resin-bonded fibre ensures consistent electro-acoustic parameters in time.
- High density foam surround, for extreme mechanical and acoustical linearity, even under high excursion.
- Copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, combined with the spider support cooling system and bottom plate vent holes, for outstanding thermal capacity in power peaks.
- Silver plated silicone shielded lead wires ending with tin-plated, high current terminals for high resistance against mechanical stress and low contact resistance.
- High magnetic permeability plates and large magnet, ensuring a constant and even magnetic flux, for perfect low frequency control.
- Butyl rubber gasket and magnet protective cover, provide