10 Inch SUBWOOFER 200mm 4 Ohm
- Extraordinary large neodymium magnet, optimized with FEA simulations, to ensure magnetic field stability even under high excursion.
- Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
- Voice coil internal magnet with high size / performance ratio, for maximum efficiency.
- CCAW, 100 mm (4”) voice coil, capable of handling 1400 W musical power, keeping the working temperature very low, reducing dynamic compression to the minimum.
- Voice coil wound with In/Out method, for even cooling of the different coil layers.
- Voice coil wound on TIL former: this material made from fibreglass combines the heat dissipation properties of aluminium with the stiffness of Polyamide composites, for a no-compromise acoustic performance.
- Central pole featuring “Aluminium Shorting Ring”, for minimum distortion and maximum extension at low frequency.
- “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for higher SPL performance than other subwoofers with same external diameter.
- Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for high cone stiffness and strong resistance to deformation even at maximum excursions.
- Mineral-injected paper cone, for superior rigidity and damping.
- Very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket featuring six-spoke self-standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
- CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
- Ergonomic, ultra-compact design, with array of electro-acoustic parameters optimized for sealed box application with 17 – 25 lt volume.